It has been said that good sleep is one of the key elements for a healthy life and a higher degree of happiness. With that, it is crucial that one gets the most ideal mattress in town — the kind of mattress that fits with a user’s unique body features — and that can be made possible when the store where the purchase is made is reputable and trusted to deliver quality products.
When looking for the best mattress store in Tampa Bay, FL, there is one distributor that many customers in the area put their trust in – Mattress Warehouse. The store has been in business for years, delivering top quality mattress brands to customers not only in Tampa, FL but across different states; the store has several branches located strategically in different areas in the country. (For those who are interested to come and visit, the store’s business hours can be found here)
The top mattress types in 2016
To give customers an idea on what type of mattress that could be ideal for use, here are the top 3 mattress types in 2016 as ranked by Sleep Like The Dead based 22,408 owner experiences gathered from 963 sources (ranking that mirrors the top mattresses at Mattress Warehouse store).
Here’s the ranking:
- Memory foam – with 81% customer satisfaction; type that follows the contour of your body when you lie and will get back to its original shape as soon as you get up
- Latex – with 80% customer satisfaction; this type is popular for being durable, natural, and healthy as this type is made from sap of Rubber Tree
- Air – with 78% customer satisfaction; the type wherein you can adjust the firmness by adjusting the amount of air inside it
Tips when buying
Here are some tips that will help determine that indeed a customer is buying from the best mattress store in Tampa Bay, FL:
- The store allows customers to test the product
- It offers money back guarantee; great discount
- The staff is friendly; willing to give help as needed
- No hidden cost
- Has great selections in its product line