You are planning to buy a new mattress in the Tampa area but you are not sure which store to go to. Well, here are some tips:
Start with online search
The easiest way to find some good prospects are to do some online research – you can read reviews, read on forums, and check on local directory listings for mattress stores. You can include the following in your criteria checklist –
- the number of years the store has been operating
- accreditation and whether it is licensed to operate in Tampa or not
- Are they getting good reviews?
- Do they have a wide selection in their product line?
- How accessible they are in your current location/home
- Is free shipping being offered
Knowing the most popular mattress types
There are a wide variety of mattresses available in stores in Tampa today but, generally, these can be classified into 3 types:
- Memory foam – a mattress that follows the contour of your body when you lay down and will get back to its original shape as soon as you get up.
- Innerspring – known for its steel coils, which come in various configurations
- Adjustable air – the type wherein you can adjust the firmness by adjusting the amount of air inside it.
Some mattress myths you should be aware of
Myth#1: Expensive equates to quality (highly priced mattresses do not always mean they are better than the cheaper ones)
Myth#2: Getting discounts does not always mean you save a good amount of bucks (discounts are tricky)
Myth#3: The bigger the size, the better (you might have a limited bedroom space – find the right size for you)
Myth#4: The more popular the brand, the better (the truth is, brands are not a guarantee)
Mattress Warehouse in Tampa, FL
Our mattress store in Tampa, FL offers a wide selections of mattresses. If you are interested, you can check some Wholesale Mattress Warehouse items and their prices online. You can also drop by the store to inquire personally – check out our location and store hours.